At First Sight
PDF EBook by Catherine Hapka
EBook DescriptionEpic Wins:
- PDF Lauren: She was a down to earth girl who one could really relate to. At First Sight PDF EBook She had never really taken chances with love in the past, only stepping cautiously (for example she is good friends with a guy before she considers dating). That is until she sees Riley and starts pinging (or as her BFF Britt would say: Sparks).
- Riley: Drop dead gorgeous! Exactly perfect for Lauren in every way but not! The problem is the bimbos (aka: the girls faking as ‘planetarium girl’ more on them later) and Riley feels like he needs to find this girl but doesn’t understand that it is Lauren.
- Britt: Besides being totally boy-crazy (and fall in love every other day!), she is truly the best of friends. She is like a dog, loyal like crazy!
- The crazy scientist lady- for reasons that I can’t tell you to avoid spoilage.
- The first sight(ish): They are in the planetarium on a field trip, she tries to find him but it goes dark and she jumps at a noise, falling into his arms. They talk about The Beast (their favorite band whose name comes from The lord of the Flies) but only to be torn apart before getting the chance to exchange names (this was done by the crazy scientist lady)
- The connection they feel despite the fact that he doesn’t know/won’t except that she is the one.
- Laurens willingness to just be friends with Riley while he figures out who and what he wants. I don’t think I could take that!
- No sex (I love when books are clean)!
- Riley’s inability to believe that Lauren is the ‘planetarium girl’. I mean seriously hit him over the head with a brick and he won’t be able to understand! What I’d like to say to him: There is a reason you felt pinging when Lauren was around. Why go searching when you know she is right in front of you? (Please note: this is just me rambling, it was essential that he not accept it!)
- The Bimbos: Riley writes up a super sweet intentioned post trying to find the amazing girl he saw on the field trip. Though well intentioned the problem is there are a lot of girls that thought they could pretend to be the one and since Riley didn’t see her anyone could pass as the one. Enters the bimbos, well as Lauren calls them. They are all ditzy and pretend like they are the girl, while Lauren is cursed to watch. Poor Riley finds a bunch of posers and Lauren can’t help but laugh at them because they are nothing like her. I laugh because they throw themselves at Riley. (Really? Are we girls so shallow to do so? I guess some are. If you are I don’t like you! Hahaha not really but don’t ever do that!)
- The Crazy Scientist Lady- she rips the two apart before they utter their names (but this makes for a cool Cinderella-type search, which is the point of the book! So really it’s a love-hate relationship here)
LOVE! I give this book a HIGH-FIVE (I like giving out high-fives)! I loved it; download; it was like chocolate in book form (I mean unless you’re lactose intolerant)! I really hope you read this because it was so sweet and Lauren was someone I could really relate to, she was real and down to earth. GO CRAZY SCIENTIST LADY YOU ROCK!
Kare Like this book? Read online this: Lauren Conrad Style, Not By Sight.
At First Sight PDF downloadSelect filetype to download At First Sight:
- Not By Sight
Gripping Sophomore Novel from a Rising Historical Romance TalentWith Britain caught up in...
- Second Sight
Dax Varley has the knack! She completely and utterly understands her audience and channels that...
- Sight Gag
This work has been previously published and carefully edited by humans to be read digitally on your...
- At First Sight
In his newest and most distinctive novel, Stephen J. Cannell channels his insider experiences into...
- Out of Sight
Jack Foley was busting out of Florida's Glades Prison when he ran head-on into Karen Sisco with a...
- Second Sight
Presents a collection of the Australian photographs in the National Gallery of Victoria's...
- Lauren Conrad Style
You've seen Lauren Conrad on TV and red carpets, looking fabulous whether she's going casual for a...
- Lauren Takes Leave
A FUN (AND FUNNY) FLIGHT OF FANCY.I’m familiar with Julie Gerstenblatt from her Huffington...
- The Lauren Oliver Collection
From Lauren Oliver, New York Times bestselling author of the Delirium trilogy, comes a...
- I'll Be Leaving You Always (Lauren...
I'm waiting on a couple of books from the library - so decided to reread this delightful series...
- The Money, Stan, Big Lauren and Me
Billy Grimshaw Jones is almost looking forward to having a new baby in the family – especially as...
- Lauren McGill's Pickle Museum
Lauren McGill is just mad about pickles. She decorates her room in every shade of pickle...